Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Enough Already

Here it is, nearly another month since I've updated this. I think so much of our time has been split between running around preparing for joybundle's arrival and trying to have a "normal" life, that I don;t get much of a chance to slow down and reflect.

At this point, B and I are both getting very impatient with waiting for our little girl to come out (B possibly more so than me). We had a false alarm a couple of weeks ago, where we ended up going to the hospital and staying overnight. I think that may have pushed us over the edge on the patience front. Everything ended up being ok, but still no baby.

We know she's going to get here eventually, but we'd like for this journey to end and the new one to begin. Aside from the actual delivery, there doesn't seem to be much more to experience other than being tired and uncomfortable.

c'mon already sweetheart, we're ready for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment